Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I do with my bf's son

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How do I do with my bf's son

I got the problem as I dont know how i have to handle this.... My bf divorced with his ex by the court ordered, and have a lots of problem before that effected to the elder son because of his mother behavior... she tried to killed her children and her husband.....long story!! he had two sons. The problem with the elder son.... he came to visited us last time, he was naugthy and very bad to me and his father... I told him for stoping to harm his youngest brother, he wont stop then i have to yelling him... when he back to his mother house. He told his mother that i always said sick and to him so his father always said sick to him too...... As i never said that !!!

So what should i do?? and his mother also text message told me to shut up!!!

Can somebody hekp please........

• Hi oxyear...

Please explain your version of "sick"...? Is the child telling his Mother that you both are saying he's sick in the head?

I have difficulty also understanding why if his Mother tried to kill her children and your boyfriend, why does she have any custody of those children? And how old are those children?

In any event, any child that has difficulty in their childhood such as "someone trying to kill them" is going to have trouble, be traumatised, is he getting councelling?

I don't believe yelling gets anyone any where, are you saying that he hurts his younger brother?

He needs councelling.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Does the younger son live with you? Where did the divorce take place?
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Truly yelling does not help in this situation. naturally they must be defensive, the only way to survive as the other woman is to take their S****t like a stoic.
        A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        Working...
        X