Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's A Boy

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• It's A Boy

I've gushed everywhere else so why not here too? Proud to say I am the mother of Jack, my beautiful baby boy. He was born February 7 just after midnight I'm loving every second. He's perfect.

• Congratulations, Cape, on Jack. Best wishes.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• You'd have your hands full for a while, but try to catch up on sleep and hope ur recovery is good. So how did it go, the childbirth... do u breastfeed... tell, tell!

Comment

• Join the club of sleep deprived parents. It will all be worth it!
        Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• I've had hang ups about having kids (my GF wants them, when we're married), but I can sense how you're feeling and it's making me want kids! Congratulations!
          [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Congratulations Cape

Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 02-17-2015, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Enjoy every moment. They grow up so quickly. Mazel Tov!!
              "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• Congratulations! Great news!

Comment

• Thanks all! Just made it back on here 😀 can't help gushing... He's amazing

Comment

• Congrats to you Cape and husband on your arrival of little Jack in to the world of wonderful loving parents. I know you both have to be the most happiest parents right now. I know Jack, will grow up and be a great son you can be very proud of and love so much. So cheers to you both Cape...
                    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Thanks! It's even better than I imagined. I got a haircut and I didn't want to put him down. I just want to be with him 24-7 lol is that too crazy? 😀

Comment

• Not at all Cape, you will love motherhood. Not counting just enjoying being a parent with your husband for your adorable son Jack.
                        A dear friend of the family just had a son as well on Feb 9 they went with my suggestions with his name of Axle he's just so adorable.
                        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• That's awesome! I do think that name is adorable and unique. And he's bound to be tough with a name like that! We both have a Jack in our family so I think that was the ultimate deciding factor for us

Comment

• Originally posted by CapeCRunner View Post
                            That's awesome! I do think that name is adorable and unique. And he's bound to be tough with a name like that! We both have a Jack in our family so I think that was the ultimate deciding factor for us
                            Well thank you I love this first name.My dear friend heard this name and she was like oh yes perfect. I thought she would tell me no way,but was stun when she said yes this will be his name of Axle Wyatt. Well Jack is a good strong name as well Cape. Myself and Donna will be god parents to Axle when he has his baptism in 5 months. I can't believe Axle already a month old already.

Comment

• Oh, I had missed this thread, sorry I'm late! Congratulations! He must be the cutest thing, all tiny, tiny fingers and toes! Enjoy your wonderful little bundle of joy!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I dont trust Mother

Thanks for the replies. My sister and I are very worried she wont have the resorses she will need in the future. Nursing homes are not ideal and would...

Today, 05:50 PM By secretkeeper
                              • Reply to AC7

No. My juicer can make it, but I've never actually done it. I may have made some at Whole Foods, but I typically buy peanut butter or almond butter from...

Today, 01:09 PM By Stillness
                              • Reply to I dont trust Mother

as mentioned in my feb post, this has happened in our family
                                the youngest being the beneficiary, also

for peace of mind, try to let...

Today, 12:10 PM By amy40
                              • Reply to Period every five months or so

Hey there. This is a really tough one. Mainly, because I'm not an OB-GYN.

Have you spoken with your doctor about what the potential causes...

Today, 09:26 AM By Ashlee T.
                              • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Okay, so there are some things that stood out to me big time.

First, the woman doesn't feel good. Maybe it's weight, maybe it's hormones,...

Today, 09:13 AM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X