Age to talk with kids

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age to talk with kids

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• The best age to talk with kids is the age when they know who they are its always a good time to talk with children, but there are sometimes when you need to speak with them to teach or to tell stories about life or give lessons. For girls, it's about 9-12 years of age to talk, and for boys, it's 10-14 years of age its time when their hormones are developing, and they are becoming teens from children. Talking to them about their issues give them the confidence to fight for the society and to deal with some severe circumstances. I have a so of 15 years of age, and I tell him everything about his issues, and he listens to me with real attention. And I not only warn him about the dangers, but I also say the good things which he can do with his life growing up is a part of our lives. So keep in touch in with children until they are adults they will need your assistance throughout their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isabelmason View Post
      For girls, it's about 9-12 years of age to talk, and for boys, it's 10-14 years of age
      have to say it's the younger of the age ranges listed (if there are other kids in neighborhood/around)

as found this summer, other kids will talk to your kid about anything and everything

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post

have to say it's the younger of the age ranges listed (if there are other kids in neighborhood/around)

as found this summer, other kids will talk to your kid about anything and everything
        haha, you are definitely right! children adore to talk about everything. They just love to tell all parents' secrets haha! I know what I'm talking about ! From one side is looks really funny but it's not so... To my mind, each parent should to have a conversation with one in order to teach something good. A friend of mine has told once her kid is such a mess. She likes to tell everything all people around. Such a kind girl haha

Comment

• Originally posted by gracee View Post
          They just love to tell all parents' secrets haha!
          oh yes, kids will embarass you

hope you are doing well with your babies, gracee

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X