Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kids and summer schedules

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• kids and summer schedules

Do you let your kids run barefoot all summer and play?
    or schedule lots of classes/activities?

• Moms, do your children get an hour of activity/exercise per day? That's what kid's need per day....an hour.

Comment

• Our child seems to be getting 1-2 hrs activity per day (outside) now that the weather is nice again.

Comment

• we mix it up

Comment

• I don't have children but I'd happily let them play and run barefoot around the garden. A child is only a child once and should enjoy every moment. If a kid wants to play outside, then good for them!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I dont trust Mother

Ok so a quick update on my post. My brother has complained to my mother that he feels my sister and I are not contacting him any more. He is complaing...

Today, 01:24 AM By secretkeeper
          • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Hi Claret, thanks for your reply
            Yes, her job is stressful at times and most days she tells me about the 'dramas' that happened at her work.......

Yesterday, 05:29 PM By muffin70
          • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Hi Muffin70, just a few words here from a post menopausal woman. Just because she is still having her periods doesn't mean the hormones are all working...

Yesterday, 01:49 PM By Claret
          • Reply to AC7

Yeah, I wasn’t aware that minimally processed products made with whole foods (e.g. peanut butter, whole grain pasta) spike blood sugar more than the...

Yesterday, 12:58 AM By Stillness
          • Reply to Understanding a High heel fetish you or husband may have !

I have 2 fetishes - 1 my wife knows about and one she doesn't really know about

My main fetish is a scarf fetish and it only started a few...

05-21-2019, 09:46 PM By muffin70

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X