Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have 2.... any mothers with 3 or more out there?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I have 2.... any mothers with 3 or more out there?

My husband and I have two children now and have been talking about possibly having a third but we are unsure. Things are good right now (hectic at times but we have our routines and feel good about them). Both of us definitely have our "pros" but we're also nervous about being overwhelmed with an additional child in the mix. Anyone have three children that has any input? Just kind of going out on a limb here...

• Hello, nice to have you posting again. I don't have input from the adult side but I was the second of four. My 8 1/2 years younger sister was a surprise and my 12 years younger brother was even more of one. I helped my mom out some with my younger sister and even more with my younger brother who I rocked to sleep many nights. Is your eldest old enough to help out some in a year or so? It's great to see children looking out for their younger siblings. How responsible are your two children? That will have a lot to do with how much attention each one needs. In 9 months or so, will the two of them be able to play responsibly on their own as you care for your infant?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by CapeCRunner View Post
      (hectic at times but we have our routines and feel good about them)..

CapeCRunner
      We know many families with three. They all have crazy stories to tell! Definitely hectic, as you say.

since your other two are still young, it might be nice to have the third one now, if you decide to go ahead, so they all grow up together

Comment

• Hey I’m sorry for the long hiatus... I always intend to come right back and then life happens... thank you all for responding to my question... still something we’re talking about

Comment

Both of us definitely have our "pros" but we're also nervous about being overwhelmed with an additional child in the mix..
          CapeCRunner
          your husband and you have routines so you two would know if you could handle another child

Comment

Hey I’m sorry for the long hiatus... I always intend to come right back and then life happens... thank you all for responding to my question... still something we’re talking about
            guess you decided quickly after this post, lol
            since 9 mos later....twins

Congratulations!

Comment

• I got pregnant in November... decided to go for it and then got a package deal lol... I wanted a big family and I guess I got it

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do men secretly wish they had a younger model?

Just curious, and not sure if this is the right section to post but I’m wondering how many men would secretly prefer to be with someone younger and...

05-10-2019, 08:55 AM By Romy
              • Pain during intercourse and zero sex drive

I have never really had a high sex drive but I did at least get horny occasionally in my 20's. I am now 40 and have been married for 13 years. Over the...

Yesterday, 03:56 PM By DesertGirl
              • Clit sensitivity-help!

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old woman in a monogamous long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation. However over the...

Yesterday, 05:26 AM By Sososoconfused
              • Health

10 minutes for a healthy Back!

No one can feel the vulnerability sooner than obviously bad. And if you know the feeling, it is probably a...

05-25-2019, 01:05 PM By Healthskt
              • So nervous about my first pap smear

I posted this on the cancer forum, but it might be more applicable here

I hope I am on the right forum.

I am terrified of

05-24-2019, 02:01 PM By coffeegirl89
              Working...
              X