Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

feeling little lost

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• feeling little lost

school is back in session and feeling a little lost
    one of my old jobs had an opening and the hrs were perfect but I called too late

do have projects to do but it's so darn quiet now
    I know most moms are happy when kids go back to school but I'm bummed out

• hi, sorry about that! don't worry I can relate to you because my kids are still in me and i'm worrying they will have to go to school in a couple of years haha. best of luck

Comment

• guess I got over it
      back to school routine

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post
        guess I got over it
        back to school routine
        haha, hope you are doing great. I'm so excited, I have a lots of things to share with.. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I'm preparing to be a mom soon. Actually I"m almost a mom haha, hope it will last at least for 40 years.
        What about you? How's your family, husband? Are you all ok? How's school?

Comment

• Originally posted by gracee View Post
          I'm so excited,
          sent you a pm

excited for you, too!
          you'll be singing sweet lullabies soon

all the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post

sent you a pm

excited for you, too!
            you'll be singing sweet lullabies soon

all the best!
            Thanks! I've got it! Have responded already! Thanks for such kind words! I will! I will be the best mother in the world! My little boys will arrive sooooon! Fingers crossed for the safe delivery! xxx

Comment

• How is the work situation now, amy40? It is a shame about the job you wanted. Anyhow, I hope everything has worked out.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I dont trust Mother

Ok so a quick update on my post. My brother has complained to my mother that he feels my sister and I are not contacting him any more. He is complaing...

Today, 01:24 AM By secretkeeper
              • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Hi Claret, thanks for your reply
                Yes, her job is stressful at times and most days she tells me about the 'dramas' that happened at her work.......

Yesterday, 05:29 PM By muffin70
              • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Hi Muffin70, just a few words here from a post menopausal woman. Just because she is still having her periods doesn't mean the hormones are all working...

Yesterday, 01:49 PM By Claret
              • Reply to AC7

Yeah, I wasn’t aware that minimally processed products made with whole foods (e.g. peanut butter, whole grain pasta) spike blood sugar more than the...

Yesterday, 12:58 AM By Stillness
              • Reply to Understanding a High heel fetish you or husband may have !

I have 2 fetishes - 1 my wife knows about and one she doesn't really know about

My main fetish is a scarf fetish and it only started a few...

05-21-2019, 09:46 PM By muffin70

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X