Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark brown blood, cervix feels open and extremely bad cramping.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Dark brown blood, cervix feels open and extremely bad cramping.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to see if any one has had this issue before?

Basically i was feeling bit unwell (felt sick etc in morning, certain food made me feel sick etc) so i did a pregnancy test on the 18th August came back negative however my period shown up on the 21st August and after that i felt better.

However yesterday 4th September i had some brown discharge with stringy mucus and it went until today.

I had really bad cramps in my hips /abdomen area and then i went to the toilet and a lot of very dark blood came out with quite large clots (size of a strawberry id say) since then the bloods been getting heavier and darker. i checked my cervix and this is low and feels open.

Im not due on my period for another 9 - 10 days as i have a short cycle but the start of mine is never heavy always very light for 2 days then goes heavy so i dont think its my period plus the blood is never like this.

Does any have an insight on this?

Thanks
    Last edited by Tasha1987uk; 09-05-2017, 07:36 AM.

• Hi there,

I would like to say congrats because according to the things happened these days with you are quite the chance of pregnancy. The cramps, abdomen pain, dark blood flow all are the initial stages of getting pregnant, so just cross your fingers and count your days now, if everything will go fine then you will get another signs as well. And if possible go for an expert advice, actually you are lucky these days some internet webinars are going on where you can take advice and ask your queries online. if you need I can search about it and tell you the exact name and url!!!

Comment

• Hi there,

I would like to say congrats because according to the things happened these days with you are quite the chance of pregnancy. The cramps, abdomen pain, dark blood flow all are the initial stages of getting pregnant, so just cross your fingers and count your days now, if everything will go fine then you will get another signs as well. And if possible go for an expert advice, actually you are lucky these days some internet webinars are going on where you can take advice and ask your queries online. if you need I can search about it and tell you the exact name and url!!!

Comment

• Hi dear. When I was 7+5 weeks pregnant I started having very small amounts of caramel discharge. I phoned my Midwife for advice and she said to just keep an eye on it and go to my GP if it worsened. It lasted about 2-3 days then stopped. However, 2 days later I had dark brown spotting on tissue paper after wiping which was accompanied by stomach cramps. I continued to bleed on and off for that evening, not enough to use a pad but there was some staining in my underwear and I was also seeing some stringy brown bits. Me and my Hubby obviously thought the worse but thankfully the scan showed a happy fetus with a strong heartbeat. I continued to have a stomach ache for a few days and the spotting carried on for another 24 hours but I have been fine now for 4 days. The midwife couldn't give me an explanation as to why it happened but said that it can be very common and very normal. Since then I am consulting with the best pregnancy experts of lotus Clinic in Ukraine. Their tips already started helping me.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I dont trust Mother

Ok so a quick update on my post. My brother has complained to my mother that he feels my sister and I are not contacting him any more. He is complaing...

Today, 01:24 AM By secretkeeper
        • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Hi Claret, thanks for your reply
          Yes, her job is stressful at times and most days she tells me about the 'dramas' that happened at her work.......

Yesterday, 05:29 PM By muffin70
        • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Hi Muffin70, just a few words here from a post menopausal woman. Just because she is still having her periods doesn't mean the hormones are all working...

Yesterday, 01:49 PM By Claret
        • Reply to AC7

Yeah, I wasn’t aware that minimally processed products made with whole foods (e.g. peanut butter, whole grain pasta) spike blood sugar more than the...

Yesterday, 12:58 AM By Stillness
        • Reply to Understanding a High heel fetish you or husband may have !

I have 2 fetishes - 1 my wife knows about and one she doesn't really know about

My main fetish is a scarf fetish and it only started a few...

05-21-2019, 09:46 PM By muffin70

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X