Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happening for us

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Happening for us

Hi ladies,
    My husband and I was trying for almost 2 years now. Finally I think now it's happening for us after a loss. We took some tests as well. The doctor told us to go for an option with surrogacy or something else. Neither my husband has any problem naturally nor I have any problem. My husband just don't believe in these options and he just wanted to do it all on his own with trust on God. Now finally a month ago I was 3 weeks late in my period. I checked and find out those green bars. I am so happy that no one can imagine. My husband is happy too. Now I am just hoping for our good future.

• Hey everyone, how are you all? I want to ask many questions as I am surrounded with problems and stress. Not actually for me but of my best friend. She is 37 and got married a year before. She is ttc since she get married. She is thinking of IVF because it's been a year. Her mother in law is against. Now the couple is thinking to try IVF with out telling in laws. What should they do? Please help out her. She is so much worried. More worried are her parents. Stay Blessed. Take care.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenifercox View Post
      Hey everyone, how are you all? I want to ask many questions as I am surrounded with problems and stress. Not actually for me but of my best friend. She is 37 and got married a year before. She is ttc since she get married. She is thinking of IVF because it's been a year. Her mother in law is against. Now the couple is thinking to try IVF with out telling in laws. What should they do? Please help out her. She is so much worried. More worried are her parents. Stay Blessed. Take care.
      Has she tried anything other than letting nature take its course? Would she use her own eggs or donor eggs. Has her husband been tested for sperm count? Has she been tested for things that would interfere with getting pregnant?
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by pheobe412 View Post
        Hi ladies,
        My husband and I was trying for almost 2 years now. Finally I think now it's happening for us after a loss. We took some tests as well. The doctor told us to go for an option with surrogacy or something else. Neither my husband has any problem naturally nor I have any problem. My husband just don't believe in these options and he just wanted to do it all on his own with trust on God. Now finally a month ago I was 3 weeks late in my period. I checked and find out those green bars. I am so happy that no one can imagine. My husband is happy too. Now I am just hoping for our good future.
        Best wishes.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Hello!
          The most important advice that has already been in this discussion is to spend more calories than getting them! I myself adhere to this tactic:...

Today, 08:38 AM By Nate Julia
        • Reply to Acne

Acne is a most common skin disease. Avoid chemical. Use natural products. Wash your face twice a day. Use lemon juice. It's really work.

Today, 08:25 AM By sarabjot
        • Reply to Hello

Hello Everyone, I am here new. I am Sarabjot. I am working at Sofat Infertility Centre. I am From Ludhiana , Punjab.

Today, 08:23 AM By sarabjot
        • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

Thank you both soooo much. You both have helped me realise what I know deep down is right. I feel like I want to send you both chocolates !!!!! I have...

Yesterday, 06:29 PM By secretkeeper
        • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

You've got the right approach, secretkeeper: I am glad I was of help, too.

There is no time in life to waste on people who just don't care...

Yesterday, 02:47 PM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Hello

Hi, Everyone!

Greetings all. I am a new member here

02-26-2019, 04:58 AM By alexcarey
        • Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

03-22-2019, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
        • Whats wrong with my sex?!

I have a question.. Me and my guy have been together almost 5 years. We used to have amazing sex. Now... It's few and far between. Every time he goes...

03-22-2019, 10:25 AM By stateofconfusion
        • Mid-Cycle Bleeding

Hi,

Okay, so in November I had a nervous breakdown. Had a normal cycle until February. About day 16-18 I had brown and clumpy spotting, right...

03-22-2019, 06:23 PM By almostbritain
        • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
        Working...
        X