• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccinations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jns View Post
    The flu is a viral infection.
    yes
    maybe Doc was thinking about the bacterial infections associated with flu that may put you in the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by DocGingysnap View Post
      As a Pediatrician it is my job to provide as much information to the parents to comfort them when making a decision on getting vaccinations for their children. There are several vaccinations that I definitely recommend to the parents and others like the controversial MMR vaccine linked to Autism that they do more reading up on if they want. In the end it is the parents decision..
      you are definitely different from the pediatricians where we live!
      they try to push vaccines that aren't even required by the schools

one lectured me for maybe half an hour because we wanted to do vaccines one at a time
      she told me "I had the luxury" to do that only because our area had a high vaccine percentage rate
      she even wrote me up on the school medical form, that we were going against protocol or something like that

Comment

Working...
      X