Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It True That We Turn Into Our Mothers As We Age? - Let's Discuss!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Is It True That We Turn Into Our Mothers As We Age? - Let's Discuss!

Have you ever noticed yourself doing or saying things that sound JUST like your mom? Do you feel as though you look and act more like her every day?

If so, you're definitely not alone. Apparently, it's quite common for women in their 30's to, at least perceivably, begin morphing into mirror images of their mothers.

So...what about you? We'd love to hear about some times when you reminded yourself of your mother, whether in a good or bad way.

We found this to be such an interesting phenomenon that we decided to write an article on it.

You can read the entire article here:

https://www.womens-health.com/turning-into-my-mother
    Last edited by Ashlee T.; 09-24-2019, 05:51 PM.

• I am very similar to the way I mum was. Although she passed away a few years ago, I have fond memories of her. And I most definitely do behave like her! We have very similar personalities. I do miss her. But she lives with the king now.

Treasure your mum, everyone.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X