Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trouble w/ prom

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• trouble w/ prom

my friend is having a bit of a complication..she wants to go to prom with a certain boy but he doesnt seem to want to ask her because he is very stubborn and doesnt want to ask her to her own prom. He thinks that she should ask him but i think it will be a lot meaningful to my friend if he asked her. I mean not only ask her but ask her in a cute dorky way..ya know??..but there is another boy who is planning on asking her in a cute way..i dont know what to tell her because she is being stubborn to and doesnt want to ask the guy she really wants to go with..i know my friend quite well and she will not be able to say no to the guy who is askign her in a cutie and well planned way..what do u think i should do to prevent complications. i dont want get "involved" but i think i must...please help me on this situation!!

Sometimes the guys that are the most work, are the ones worth all the effort. He may be afraid to ask or not sure how to do it. Then again, he could just be one of those guys that would never be traditionally romantic. The thing I have learned in life, is that the worst regret... is not having tried. You spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been. If she has feelings for this boy, then she should bite the bullet and ask him. There is nothing wrong in this day and age with asking a boy out. She should ask herself how she will feel if she goes to the prom with the other boy. Will she feel bad about it all night? Will she spend the night irritated because she was at prom with the "wrong boy"? Trust me, it could ruin her prom night.

Comment

• Prom

I also agree! Prom is the most meningful event of high school for some people! It is important to be with someone you care about, or someone you know you can have fun with. Times have changed...I guess. She should ask him to her PROM if she REALLY wants to go with him!!!

Comment

• thanks on the advice afemaleProdigy and princess..she finally asked him to her prom!!! it was soo cue too!!

Comment

• Prom!

awwww---thats so cute!!! how did she end up doing it, if you dont mind me asking??

Comment

• very good point yiota24..when u but it that way it makes a lot more sense...and dolphins she asked him by coming to his house and writing prom on a cake...very cuteee

Comment

• Prom

That is too cute!!! With it being prom season---I really wanna hear about how everyone was asking each other to prom! How are all the kids doing it these days??

Comment

• OK>>>>>

The girl should be thankful that **TWO** guys would be willing to go with her...out of all my dances I havn't been asked ONCE. My senior Prom is this yr..and even tho it's december I'm already freakin' about WHO I AM gonna ask. I've asked every guy...thankfully never been turned down...but the girl needs to get over her fears and ask the guy...she might regreat it. If he says no....then say yes to the other guy. Take chances, and learn from them. Last homecoming I asked a guy who I thought wouldn't go with me...he thought about backing down from his word...but he went....and no, I don't regreat it...

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to will things ever get back to normal again?

Still, I have an opinion that it could go either way here. I think sometimes that things will never be the same, then I think that we'll all just go back...

Today, 05:00 AM By atskitty2
                • Reply to Pressure cooker recipes

Thanks Still. I'll have to give that a try when the corn is best later this summer.

Today, 04:30 AM By atskitty2
                • Reply to will things ever get back to normal again?

When were they ever normal? In my experience, life is a war. The moments when things are going relatively well are just brief breaks in the ongoing stream...

Today, 01:13 AM By Stillness
                • Reply to Pressure cooker recipes

Yes. I use an instant pot.

The last thing I made was corn on the cob.

Ingredients: Shucked corn

Directions: Place...

Today, 12:21 AM By Stillness
                • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Personally, I love all the different styles. But having a little hair shows maturity, and I find that sexy. My personal favorite is my wife keeping a...

05-21-2020, 09:30 AM By Zeus_66

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
                • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
                • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
                  he's at higher risk
                  his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
                Working...
                X