Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in serious panic mode right now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
    I hope you're feeling somewhat better now ??
    Well yea. I just don't know anything about periods and pregnancy tests. And I was reacting from the vibes my GF was getting abiut her delayed period. I still won't feel 100 percent in the clear until she gets George. She calls her period George. I would have chosen a different name but whatever.
    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• She got her period today!

I feel so embarrassed
      [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Yeah right - you know you're gonna be in there noodling around again in no time tonight.
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Lol not true. I don't do regular sex when she is on her period, only give oral. I get squeamish If I see someone else's blood on me.

Comment

• She calls it George ?? I call mine the cruse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Something
              Lol not true. I don't do regular sex when she is on her period, only give oral. I get squeamish If I see someone else's blood on me.
              Okay okay ....just shut up and get back to work.
              [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• All her friends in her circle call their periods guy names. When she told me she called it George I was not sure how to react. At first I thought, should George feel complemented that he is being named for my GF's period. If it is a compliment, then why is the period not named after me???

But in reality she just chose the name randomly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                  Okay okay ....just shut up and get back to work.
                  Hehe she has been texting me about it all day. She said: "I have your favorite... Jelly donut." Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
                    She calls it George ?? I call mine the cruse.
                    Patti, just thinking here, do you call it the cruse or the curse?

Other names: Aunt Flo, Special Time of the Month, etc. (any more out there????)

I just called it "unfair". Men didn't have to have it.
                    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Something
                      Hehe she has been texting me about it all day. She said: "I have your favorite... Jelly donut." Lmao
                      That's hilarious. btw, chances are she'll think it's extra hot (and you'll score even more points) if you go above and beyond this time, so if I were you I'd go on a mission to take her to all her favorite places a few times over. A guy who can stare disaster in the face and then go right back to giving his all is a gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                        That's hilarious. btw, chances are she'll think it's extra hot (and you'll score even more points) if you go above and beyond this time, so if I were you I'd go on a mission to take her to all her favorite places a few times over. A guy who can stare disaster in the face and then go right back to giving his all is a gem.
                        I know your agenda!

It's her first day... so the aroma should be extra strong!

Comment

• Ha-ha, it's like I'm her secret co-conspirator, right? Thing is, what's good for her is just as good or better for you in the long run, so I'm really on both your sides at once.

Seriously tho, she'll be beyond charmed if your response to "almost pregnant!" is not to hide like a coward but to go back at it twice as hard. You're reaffirming your commitment in no uncertain terms and she'll love that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
                            All her friends in her circle call their periods guy names. When she told me she called it George I was not sure how to react. At first I thought, should George feel complemented that he is being named for my GF's period. If it is a compliment, then why is the period not named after me???

But in reality she just chose the name randomly.
                            I've got my "something"... Awesome...

See why she couldn't name it after you?
                            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Thanks for updating! I was thinking about you today

Now you know a lot more about periods and pregnancy tests - so you'll know better next time. You have a long life of fertility (and hopefully great sex!) in front of you, so better to know now and not wonder later.
                              <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
                                I just called it "unfair". Men didn't have to have it.
                                Yeah, but we don't get to house a baby in our bellies or produce food with our bodies either. With great power comes great responsibility.
                                "Those sowing seed with tears
                                Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                                X