Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in serious panic mode right now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• You guys are great thanks everyone. I couldn't go to family with this issue, and my friends would have been zero help. Glad to be a womens-health member. And to think I almost gave up on registering here (took me like a week to become an activated user because there were trchnical issues that Chandler/Little might recall). I honestly felt better (though I did not admit it) once the first couple replies came in from Little and Jen. Their casual "your fine" esque responses made me think that maybe I was over reacting.

Stillness... The voice of reason... Preach it brother!
    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
      Patti, just thinking here, do you call it the cruse or the curse?

Other names: Aunt Flo, Special Time of the Month, etc. (any more out there????)

I just called it "unfair". Men didn't have to have it.
      I'm sorry Clar, that should have been curse, my nails get in the way sometimes

Comment

• For the latest discussion on late periods, click here!
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
        • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        Working...
        X