Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in serious panic mode right now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Ashlee T.
    replied
    For the latest discussion on late periods, click here!

Leave a comment:

• Patti-here
    replied
    Originally posted by Claret View Post
    Patti, just thinking here, do you call it the cruse or the curse?

Other names: Aunt Flo, Special Time of the Month, etc. (any more out there????)

I just called it "unfair". Men didn't have to have it.
    I'm sorry Clar, that should have been curse, my nails get in the way sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    You guys are great thanks everyone. I couldn't go to family with this issue, and my friends would have been zero help. Glad to be a womens-health member. And to think I almost gave up on registering here (took me like a week to become an activated user because there were trchnical issues that Chandler/Little might recall). I honestly felt better (though I did not admit it) once the first couple replies came in from Little and Jen. Their casual "your fine" esque responses made me think that maybe I was over reacting.

Stillness... The voice of reason... Preach it brother!

Leave a comment:

• Stillness
    replied
    Originally posted by Claret View Post
    Yeah, but we don't get to house a baby in our bellies or produce food with our bodies either. With great power comes great responsibility.

Leave a comment:

• Little
    replied
    Thanks for updating! I was thinking about you today

Now you know a lot more about periods and pregnancy tests - so you'll know better next time. You have a long life of fertility (and hopefully great sex!) in front of you, so better to know now and not wonder later.

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    Originally posted by Something_Awesome View Post
    All her friends in her circle call their periods guy names. When she told me she called it George I was not sure how to react. At first I thought, should George feel complemented that he is being named for my GF's period. If it is a compliment, then why is the period not named after me???

But in reality she just chose the name randomly.
    I've got my "something"... Awesome...

See why she couldn't name it after you?

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    Ha-ha, it's like I'm her secret co-conspirator, right? Thing is, what's good for her is just as good or better for you in the long run, so I'm really on both your sides at once.

Seriously tho, she'll be beyond charmed if your response to "almost pregnant!" is not to hide like a coward but to go back at it twice as hard. You're reaffirming your commitment in no uncertain terms and she'll love that.

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
    That's hilarious. btw, chances are she'll think it's extra hot (and you'll score even more points) if you go above and beyond this time, so if I were you I'd go on a mission to take her to all her favorite places a few times over. A guy who can stare disaster in the face and then go right back to giving his all is a gem.
    I know your agenda!

It's her first day... so the aroma should be extra strong!

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    Originally posted by Something
    Hehe she has been texting me about it all day. She said: "I have your favorite... Jelly donut." Lmao
    That's hilarious. btw, chances are she'll think it's extra hot (and you'll score even more points) if you go above and beyond this time, so if I were you I'd go on a mission to take her to all her favorite places a few times over. A guy who can stare disaster in the face and then go right back to giving his all is a gem.

Leave a comment:

• Claret
    replied
    Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
    She calls it George ?? I call mine the cruse.
    Patti, just thinking here, do you call it the cruse or the curse?

Other names: Aunt Flo, Special Time of the Month, etc. (any more out there????)

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
    Okay okay ....just shut up and get back to work.
    Hehe she has been texting me about it all day. She said: "I have your favorite... Jelly donut." Lmao

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    All her friends in her circle call their periods guy names. When she told me she called it George I was not sure how to react. At first I thought, should George feel complemented that he is being named for my GF's period. If it is a compliment, then why is the period not named after me???

But in reality she just chose the name randomly.

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    Originally posted by Something
    Lol not true. I don't do regular sex when she is on her period, only give oral. I get squeamish If I see someone else's blood on me.
    Okay okay ....just shut up and get back to work.

Leave a comment:

• Patti-here
    replied
    She calls it George ?? I call mine the cruse.

Leave a comment:

• Something_Awesome
    replied
    Lol not true. I don't do regular sex when she is on her period, only give oral. I get squeamish If I see someone else's blood on me.

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X