• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

April Poster of the Month!

Please welcome us in congratulating long time member, Stillness for being our April Poster of the Month!!
See more
See less

relationships and sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amy40 View Post
    also think it's beneficial to your marriage if one hasn't had sexual partners to compare with your spouse
    Good Morning, amy40,

When I was in high school, nearly every kid I knew was having sex, and that included the preacher's daughter. Raging hormones are hard to bridle.

Your post might be true. But it is lacking reality that could be based upon region. I've read studies the gist of which was that by the end of their college freshman year, 80% of young women have lost their v-card. By the end of college, and I'd trying to remember the stats, the stat rose to darn close to 100%

In So Cal, sex is easy to get. Quality is the hard part.

Based upon what she's told me, I'd guess that that woman I'm seeing has had AT LEAST 30 sexual partners. The upside of her sexual experiences is that she's the best I've ever had. Experience is a fantastic teacher.

When So Cal dudes reach marrying age, they'd be batter off spending their time on alchemy than on finding a virgin.

Finally, a woman who has had sex with fifty dudes could tell her her prospective husband that she's a virgin. He might think she's fibbing, but he won't know it.

Three lies women will tell: their age, their weight, and the number of their sexual partners.

Comment

Originally posted by WaveRider View Post
      When I was in high school, nearly every kid I knew was having sex
      none of the people I hung out with were

it did seem we knew who were though and some of those kids married each other right out of HS

Comment

Experience is a fantastic teacher.
        so are books

Comment

Originally posted by amy40 View Post

none of the people I hung out with were

it did seem we knew who were though and some of those kids married each other right out of HS
          Hi amy40,

That why I think sexual activity could be based upon region. I grew up in a So Cal beach city. Sex before marriage was very common.

Comment

When I was in high school, nearly every kid I knew was having sex
            asked husband tonight if he had sex in HS, he said he didn't
            he grew up in a different state than me

I think in high school, it depends who you hang out with

Comment

Hi amy40,

I can't think of a high school friend or buddy who wasn't doing horizontal gymnastics.

Even the nerd girls were giving it up.

Comment

Working...
              X