Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Is it Over

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• When Is it Over

How do you know if the relationship is not going anywhere? When do you say 'I give up?'

• Care to share more details? It's hard to answer this because so many variables at play. Tell us more about the relationship, and the two of you.
    We are eager to help you with the questions.

Comment

• Usually, if you're contemplating it, it already is. Of course, that is a simplistic answer to a complex topic, but that is generally the case.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• When you no longer care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
          Usually, if you're contemplating it, it already is. Of course, that is a simplistic answer to a complex topic, but that is generally the case.
          ^^^Excellent answer^^^

Comment

• How do you think the relationship is going?

Comment

• I agree: we need more details to offer you advice. What has triggered you feeling your relationship is over? We will happily advise you.

Comment

• I have been in a relationship for 14 years, married 1 And half years, I thought it was forever. This man concentrate on making my life a living hell. If he do things and i get mad I have to forgive him and move on, but he won't stop, it gets better and he does something else. Yesterday he got our daughter a cell phone, and he didn't do what needed to be done. When I came home after running errands for my aunt, he asked me to go fix the situation, i did. When I get back he flipped out on me. This draws the line. I'm an emotional wreck. I can not go into 2018 like this. I'm so so so tired. Physically, mentally and emotionally wrecked. No matter what I do to forgive and go on, it goes good for a little while and then he flips again. I've never been thru this particular kind of relationship, and I never want to again. This marriage is draining me and I can't do this anymore I'm tired of crying and praying for this to change. I'm deeply hurt and can't really do anything. Now I have to go and get prayer yet again bc I have allowed him to break me down again☹☹☹

Comment

• Was he like this during the period before marriage? Is there somewhere to go to get counseling?
                  I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                  Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• You need to get out Swoo45. Your husband is abusing you. He does not love you: he is vicious, nasty and evil. Don't put yourself through this anymore. You deserve love & respect in a relationship. You cannot change him: he wants power and control. He is emotionally damaged and dangerous. Your safety is far more important than always doing his beck and call. Call a women's violence helpline and get away from this man: before he succeeds in destroying you.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X