Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know if you are in love?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I was moreso addressing Kitty's claim that it's true for men moreso than women. Also, I wasn't saying that every woman is attracted to men like their dad or even that the ones who are pick men exactly like their father.

And whether we pick people like our parents or not, I think there may be some mental overlap of the role our parents and mates play in our lives. Maybe it's replacement?
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• still, I had heard that, too but just saying it's not true for me

Stillness
      it's probably true for a lot of people
      my brother married someone very much like my mom in many ways (they even dress alike and look alike)
      my mom and brother were always close and she's always make it clear he was her favorite of all us kids
      so maybe it was inevitable?

Comment

• since this is the love thread

how do you know you'll love someone

.......it's someone you'll always stick up for
        be on THEIR side even with other family members

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X