Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odd thing..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Odd thing..

Hi!
    I'm Anca. I have a problem, I recently started a relationship with a guy and we tried last night to have sex, but he didn't manage to have an erection. I don't know what to believe and what to do ... Have you gone through such a thing? What should I do?

• Welcome to WH!

What did he say about not having an erection? Did he get an erection and then lose it?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hello Jns, thank you!

He said that this thing has never happened to him and he doesn't know why this happened. He was looking nervous. I don't know if he got one and lose it when undressed, We were watching a movie, then we started kissing, undressing each other.. and when we had our clothes off, he didn't have an erection at all.

Comment

• It could be that he found you so attractive that it made him nervous and that nervousness caused him to lose any erection he had. I had that exact thing happen to me years ago. In that case I finally became more comfortable being with her.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X