Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An intresenting case about flirting

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• An intresenting case about flirting

gone - -
    Last edited by sarah24; 10-10-2017, 04:37 AM.

• I think she is attracted to him, but it may be a conquest thing. It doesn't sound like he has responded to her bait very much. I expect more sparks to fly in Spain. It may be over fast if he hooks up with her.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Maybe something is already going on ?

Comment

• To me, that just seems disrespectful all around. If she's kissing him anywhere (even on the neck) that would raise a red flag for me. If my boyfriend was out doing that with other girls I'd be single pretty quick. I think it's safe to say something will probably happen between them on the trip

Comment

• That is some serious flirting. It is very disrespectful to her boyfriend. If she does sleep with the male friend when in Spain, that is crossing the line. It just doesn't sit right with me and definitely won't with the boyfriend, if he were to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
            That is some serious flirting. It is very disrespectful to her boyfriend. If she does sleep with the male friend when in Spain, that is crossing the line. It just doesn't sit right with me and definitely won't with the boyfriend, if he were to find out.
            What do you think? Have they done it already, and do you think they will on the trip?

Comment

• Originally posted by kay0009 View Post
              To me, that just seems disrespectful all around. If she's kissing him anywhere (even on the neck) that would raise a red flag for me. If my boyfriend was out doing that with other girls I'd be single pretty quick. I think it's safe to say something will probably happen between them on the trip
              It is pretty disrespectful, I agree. Well a kiss on the cheek can be friendly, but with all these examples I'm not so sure if it's only friendly?

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                Maybe something is already going on ?
                hm, maybe. what do you think?

Comment

• going on for 6-7 yrs
                  this is your group of friends
                  someone in the group must know exactly what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post

going on for 6-7 yrs
                    this is your group of friends
                    someone in the group must know exactly what's going on?

doubt it. i know them well, and this is all I know. What is your thoughts on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah24 View Post
                      What is your thoughts on this?
                      what do you think?
                      are you a former girlfriend of his? or have feelings for him yourself?

all you have to do is ask your friend "what's up between you two?"

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post

what do you think?
                        are you a former girlfriend of his? or have feelings for him yourself?

all you have to do is ask your friend "what's up between you two?"
                        I think there might be something going on, but I wanted to ask unbiased people here, so it would be nice if you could give me some answers

Comment

• you're all friends
                          so why not ask him?
                          or ask her?

you're all in your 20's?
                          usually that age people are quite willing to talk about their sex life

friends, sister, co-workers (in their 20's) all shared intimate details to me and I wasn't even asking
                          so just ask

Comment

• Update on the trip to spain: As people were choosing who to share bedrooms with (big house, 2 per each bedroom) they didn't choose anyone, and as a result, were the only ones left without partners. So they are sharing the bedroom for the entire trip for 6-7 days.

Can't be good? or?

Comment

• 6 yrs is a long time to carry on a flirtation. I'd bet there's much more going on.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X