• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating.

I'm just so hurt!!! My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 7 years now. We have a beautiful 5 month little girl together. I just caught him on POF dating app talking dirty to other women. When I confronted him he turned it on me about how poor pitiful him. I love this man more than life, but we have dealt with this before. Its not as simple as leaving because I have no where to go and to take my daughter. His family would just love to find me unstable and take my child. He says he is sorry, but I just don't know what to do. I'm so hurt and I want to work it out, but how do you get past this. There's been a pretty big background but I've always forgived him but now I've got to be a role model so I just am super clueless..

Welcome to WH! What do you mean about having nowhere to go?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Sounds like he's only sorry because he's been caught! You need to stop forgiving him.
      As the saying goes "When a man deceives me once, it is his fault; when twice, it is mine.
      Don't you have family who can help you?

Comment

The struggle is real...sometimes family can't help... remember your roots...your a strong g women to even accept what's happening...if you are going to forgive than for give for yourself , pick your self up and don't forget what happened. You will be fine ..one step at a time.

Comment

I have to agree: he's only saying sorry because he's been caught. That sounds awful, but it's true. It does sound like your relationship is damaged now and little will repair it. I can't say what you should do but stay true to what your gut is telling you. If you have to, you and your daughter can make it without him.

Comment

Working...
          X