• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

So I started a new job, I am on probationary period with my job, and I have financial problems. I have 2$ in my pocket, my vehicle broke down and cannot get to my new job. I need a steady paycheck...I need a better relationship with my daughter...but I work too much and have a hard time financially supporting her. My boyfriend is younger than I, and not sure how to feel right now...it's 3am and I just wish I could sleep..help! And....go!

First of all, can you get some temp assistance from your bank? parents? ex or daughter's father? Can your boyfriend contribute? If not, can you get to work and go to the personnel department, request an interview and explain your situation, ask for a partial advance on your pay cheque. Have you anything you can sell? Can you go to your local welfare offices and request temporary assistance? Other than this I have no other suggestions. I wish you luck.

Comment

Can you catch the bus or use some other mass transit?
      "Those sowing seed with tears
      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

You need to contact your employer and explain that your vehicle broke down and you cannot get to work. I agree with Claret about getting temporary assistance. This could include cover for when your vehicle breaks down and petrol. You won't lose your job if you explain your situation to your employer. Maybe your boyfriend could assist with your money situation. As for your daughter: don't let her push you, but do show her you're there for her and will always support her. You can't change the relationship overnight, but you can open the channels of communication. You don't need to be her best friend: you're obviously her parent and that relationship is what it would be nice for her to respect. But that isn't to say you can't be her friend, too. I'd tackle one problem at a time and see where your decisions take you.

Comment

Working...
        X