Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should i do? Ditch or say sorry?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What should i do? Ditch or say sorry?

I have been dating this guy for atleast 3 years. I cant work due to now being disabled but he works for the country delivering liquor to stores.

Last week i told him im tired of having no love ( anything romantice big or small) all week\ month long then him use his weekends to work on cars or do favors for ppl. I started to feel like he doesnt have a gf (me). Im just an object he uses. I said lets scedule a date night all he said was I'll get back to you. He found his long lost sister and i was stoked for him. I'll say she has ADHD, depression and refuses to take her meds. The passed two weekends she has been over at his place. She destroyed alot of things ( broke latch on window) especially useing my stuff without permission. I will say its ok at first but do it again im done. His sister follows him everywhere. So i never could talk to him privately.

When bf went to see his sons football game she was acting SUCH like a kid. She sat down on him and my bf said move sis atleast 10 times but he never has a backbone when it comes to woman. His mom said " David im SOOO biting my tongue!" He still did nothing.

She will only talk to david. I tried to speak to him and she intrudes.

Should i ditch him?

• Duplicate
    Last edited by atskitty2; 10-22-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• It seems like you're not terribly compatible. What is it that brought you together in the first place? What do you do together now?

It seems he is not particularly interested in working on things, but have you two really sat down and discussed this relationship and the expectations, needs and wants?

Comment

• It sounds like a complex family situation. Your boyfriend obviously comes with baggage. If you're willing to put up with it, then fine. However, if you feel your feelings for him aren't enough to stay, you'd best get rid. It really depends on whether you love him or not. If you care, but not love, then I'd ditch him. You can do so much better.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X