Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crush on an extremely attractive and popular guy at my school

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Kissing someone doesn't make her his girlfriend, nor does leaving the gym with someone.
    They may very well be an item but you don't know that based on that alone.

What is it you really want to accomplish here? If you believe that he's taken, but you're still wanting to pursue him, what are you hoping for?

Personally I'm not going to encourage you to pursue someone that has a relationship.
    Many believe there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not a fan of that behavior. Do you really want to do that?

Do you know anything about him other than he's good looking and you're wildly attracted to him?

Are you hoping to build a relationship or just gain his attention? I'm a little confused about what you want to happen here, Dear. Is this just a conquest or someone you want to get to know?

There's no wrong answer, I'm just trying to clarify your intentions.

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      Kissing someone doesn't make her his girlfriend, nor does leaving the gym with someone.
      They may very well be an item but you don't know that based on that alone.

What is it you really want to accomplish here? If you believe that he's taken, but you're still wanting to pursue him, what are you hoping for?

Personally I'm not going to encourage you to pursue someone that has a relationship.
      Many believe there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not a fan of that behavior. Do you really want to do that?

Do you know anything about him other than he's good looking and you're wildly attracted to him?

Are you hoping to build a relationship or just gain his attention? I'm a little confused about what you want to happen here, Dear. Is this just a conquest or someone you want to get to know?

There's no wrong answer, I'm just trying to clarify your intentions.
      Well, at the moment I am mostly physically attracted to him, since I don't know him yet - but he also seems to act great among other people and seems to be really charming, so my impression of him is really really positive, and for this reason I would really want to get his attention in some way and see what happens from there.
      And even if I realised that I didn't "like" him, I would still most likely greatly enjoy meeting him for sex.
      So it depends on whether I end up liking his personality or not - as long as he isn't flat out unlikeable I would still definitely find him really physically attractive.

Comment

• So you are looking for a fwb relationship primarily, and if more develops, you're ok with that too? Is that fairly accurate?

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
          So you are looking for a fwb relationship primarily, and if more develops, you're ok with that too? Is that fairly accurate?
          Yes, that's correct.

Comment

• How old are you, as a senior in HS?
            Have you been in fwb relationships before?

I don't really recommend that approach (fwb), so if you choose to go forward, please protect yourself from infection and pregnancy. If he is sleeping around, that increases your likelihood of contracting something. You probably know that, but I think giving this advice to a young lady is keying up my maternal notion to protect you.

I think if that's all you're looking for, relax and just look for the opportunity to open up a conversation. If you want to be more forward then do it, if you're comfortable. Really you have little to lose. Friend or follow him on social media if you haven't already. There's really no secret method for getting a man's attention.

Just be prepared that he may not be interested, or you may wind up feeling used.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X