Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Equality

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Men as victims of physical abuse of women is a hugely unreported "crime".

In every single case of which i have direct knowledge, calling cops made a bad situation worse. Once government is invited to resolve domestic issues, its dictates become controlling no matter desires of those who were actually involved. Almost always, both parties go to jail which create irreconcilable acrimony. Women have told me that "domestic crisis counselors" have talked them in to pursuing criminal charges when they were most vulnerable to manipulation by outsiders who have had ulterior motives: justifying reason for their existence. Domestic crisis counselors have talked vulnerable women into taking action that destroyed what could have been salvageable relationships.

District attorneys who prosecute domestic violence crimes have very low conviction rates. But by then, irrevocable damage has been done to what could've been salvageable relationships. Men and women see their persecuting partners as vindictive predators, who were pushed into such roles by self-serving domestic violence counselors, and no longer trust them.

Comment

• My first wife nearly yielded to her predatory lawyer's recommendations, but she was just too much a thinking person to listen to a lawyer...
      Oh, not concerning violence! It had to do with ruinous alimony demands...

Comment

• Google: "Heather Locklear Arrested Domestic Violence."

Comment

• Hi Texasred,

Family law lawyers occupy the bottom rung of lawyer hierarchy. Other lawyers have no respect for family law lawyers. Nearly all family law lawyers have attended bottom tier law schools or non-accredited law schools. Their only option is family law.

Family law lawyers will lie and suborn perjury.

Who would want to earn a living destroying families?

Comment

• Originally posted by WaveRider View Post
            Google: "Heather Locklear Arrested Domestic Violence."
            saw that

in our area, see more and more youth (ages14-17) arrested
            guess parents are getting hit and calling police on their kids

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Hello!
              The most important advice that has already been in this discussion is to spend more calories than getting them! I myself adhere to this tactic:...

Today, 08:38 AM By Nate Julia
            • Reply to Acne

Acne is a most common skin disease. Avoid chemical. Use natural products. Wash your face twice a day. Use lemon juice. It's really work.

Today, 08:25 AM By sarabjot
            • Reply to Hello

Hello Everyone, I am here new. I am Sarabjot. I am working at Sofat Infertility Centre. I am From Ludhiana , Punjab.

Today, 08:23 AM By sarabjot
            • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

Thank you both soooo much. You both have helped me realise what I know deep down is right. I feel like I want to send you both chocolates !!!!! I have...

Yesterday, 06:29 PM By secretkeeper
            • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

You've got the right approach, secretkeeper: I am glad I was of help, too.

There is no time in life to waste on people who just don't care...

Yesterday, 02:47 PM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Hello

Hi, Everyone!

Greetings all. I am a new member here

02-26-2019, 04:58 AM By alexcarey
            • Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

03-22-2019, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
            • Whats wrong with my sex?!

I have a question.. Me and my guy have been together almost 5 years. We used to have amazing sex. Now... It's few and far between. Every time he goes...

03-22-2019, 10:25 AM By stateofconfusion
            • Mid-Cycle Bleeding

Hi,

Okay, so in November I had a nervous breakdown. Had a normal cycle until February. About day 16-18 I had brown and clumpy spotting, right...

03-22-2019, 06:23 PM By almostbritain
            • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
            Working...
            X