• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

I think my BF is thinking of cheating on me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my BF is thinking of cheating on me.

I just got off the phone with him, and he says he?s coming home straight away after work. I didn?t tell him that I was using his laptop to check my emails and when I turned it on, Skype automatically launched upon startup. I found out he had been chatting with this woman, and they?re planning on meeting each other by attending some event called dream tours for singles. At first, I was in disbelief and was really angry, but now I just feel deeply hurt.

I?m planning on confronting him about it when he gets here, but idk how to approach the subject. From what I gathered, they?ve only been chatting for about a month now and have been exchanging selfies, but that?s it. I think about how he?s planning on cheating on me during the event and it just makes my chest hurt. Should I give him another chance? After all, he didn?t technically cheat on me yet. Please give me some advice! I?m so confused.

Any update? Have you spoken with him yet? What was the outcome?

Comment

Girl....he has already cheated on you. You feel betrayed and cheated on....right? He doesn't have to physically have sex with someone to be unfaithful. You don't "think" he's cheating, you KNOW he's cheating because you've now seen it with your own eyes. For me personally, if my boyfriend is contacting other women, communicating with them behind my back with intentions of meeting up, he IS cheating whether he ever actually meets up with them or not. The intention is there.

You have every right to feel angry and deeply hurt. I can assure you that you deserve better and you should absolutely end the relationship and find someone more deserving of you.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

I agree: he has already cheated. In your shoes, I would end the relationship and find someone more deserving of me. He is a player, I'm afraid, and won't change. You have to respect yourself and do what is right. I can't make you do anything, but you need to do a lot of soul searching and think about your happiness. Is he worth your unhappiness and leaving you on edge, wondering who he's been with?

I hope you're all right now.

Comment

Oh dear you poor thing. Run a mile. Im a perfect example of a tortured soul who chose to stay with a cheat because I had children to him. It eats me up every day and that was 20 years ago. I would play with this guys head and draft up an anonymous letter to yourself from a mystery person telling you what he has been up to. Show him and he will have no idea who has been watching him. Ir you could say you went to a medium for a laugh and she told you hes been playing up on singles sites. Scare the crap out of this idiot. Never admit the truth that you checked up n him. But my main advice would be dont becwith him long enough to have children to him. Its torture and you don't deserve that.

Comment

I'd do exactly as secretkeeper has advised. Sneaky, but effective. Then run a mile and never return to your BF.

Comment

Working...
            X