Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divorce

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Divorce

Hi everyone! I have very horrible situation in my faamily. I am thinhing about divorce. My wife is very aggressive and demanding. I heard a lot of about onlive services which help people divorce more convenient and saving money and time. One of this removed link as recommended for me by my work colleague . I want to hear your advice about divorce ! How it will be more convenient.
    Last edited by Claret; 10-23-2018, 06:33 AM.

• I think you're just going to have to divorce your wife the old fashioned way: through the courts [I think this is how you do it: I do apologize for not knowing]. Your wife sounds like a nightmare. Of course there must be online divorce services. My only advice is you Google it. Since you're deeply unhappy you'll be much better off apart. But you know this already.

I am sure someone else on here will be able to assist.

Comment

• PC, this guy's a troll, you won't hear from him again. Whenever you see "removed link," that's a sure sign.

Comment

• Thank you, Texasred. I have taken note.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

Ashlee T I wonder if your friend turned the truth around to others that you were to blame for the friendship fail, to cover the fact that she had treated...

Yesterday, 11:06 PM By secretkeeper
        • Reply to Whats wrong with my sex?!

Would it cause issues suddenly after so long? The doctor placed the mirena when he took my ovary and I was still pretty into sex up until about 2 months...

Yesterday, 07:00 PM By stateofconfusion
        • Mid-Cycle Bleeding

Hi,

Okay, so in November I had a nervous breakdown. Had a normal cycle until February. About day 16-18 I had brown and clumpy spotting, right...

Yesterday, 06:23 PM By almostbritain
        • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

Yes! It sounds like you've sorted this out quite well. It's cliche, but life is too short to spend on things that don't make you happy.

If...

Yesterday, 06:18 PM By Ashlee T.
        • Reply to Whats wrong with my sex?!

It sounds like you have been through SO MUCH over the past couple years, your body AND your mind.

I'm so sorry you went through having to...

Yesterday, 06:08 PM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X