• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divorce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce

Hi everyone! I have very horrible situation in my faamily. I am thinhing about divorce. My wife is very aggressive and demanding. I heard a lot of about onlive services which help people divorce more convenient and saving money and time. One of this removed link as recommended for me by my work colleague . I want to hear your advice about divorce ! How it will be more convenient.
    Last edited by Claret; 10-23-2018, 07:33 AM.

I think you're just going to have to divorce your wife the old fashioned way: through the courts [I think this is how you do it: I do apologize for not knowing]. Your wife sounds like a nightmare. Of course there must be online divorce services. My only advice is you Google it. Since you're deeply unhappy you'll be much better off apart. But you know this already.

I am sure someone else on here will be able to assist.

Comment

PC, this guy's a troll, you won't hear from him again. Whenever you see "removed link," that's a sure sign.

Comment

Thank you, Texasred. I have taken note.

Comment

Working...
        X