Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A shy question: why do people love sex dolls?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• A shy question: why do people love sex dolls?

Some people shy away from the word "sex doll" and even hate to bring it up. Items like "sex dolls" have been around for a long time, and some people even think about her. Although this special feelings and has always been regarded as the weird, but in the present, more and more people will be your feelings onto the "baby", or they suffer from social phobia, or disabled, it is difficult to build relationships with people, "dolls" have become the people that they imagined, "and sex life is not a distorted the doll. "As women become more assertive, sex dolls provide an opportunity for men to return to the kind of relationship in which they are in control. People who buy sex dolls have good reasons, some of them sympathetic. Some people simply find it funny; Some have social phobias, even disabilities that make it difficult to form relationships. Some people only use them to take pictures. Surprisingly, the sex doll phenomenon is hard to define. Living with dolls is not a twisted act. As women become more assertive, sex dolls provide an opportunity for men to return to the kind of relationship in which they are in control. Sex dolls bring comfort, fidelity and loneliness to men. Sex dolls never change men, much less do anything to make them feel ridiculous.

• Interesting topic ANNA. Do you have or use a doll, or want to try it?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Weird lump on perineum

Hi all,

I wanted to ask about this weird thing that I have. I have a small lump just beneath the vulvar opening, on my perineum. It seems...

Today, 10:19 AM By flowerybox
    • Reply to AC7

It is hard to have self control when faced with a delicious meal! LOL.

Today, 06:21 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to PTSD

I was interesting in reading your post, MrMr. I can only imagine what you went through, so I won't condescend you by saying I do. But PTSD is common in...

Today, 06:20 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to Do You Consider Internet Work "Work"?

I could not live without my computer, MrMr, so you're right with what you're saying. Blogging/Facebook/everything else, does help mental health. Maybe...

Today, 06:14 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to Gender Identity, Expression, and Why It Matters – Discuss

I absolutely agree, Lakewolf Whitecrow.

I am sorry for what you went through. You should never have been targeted for being you are were...

Today, 06:06 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Weird lump on perineum

Hi all,

I wanted to ask about this weird thing that I have. I have a small lump just beneath the vulvar opening, on my perineum. It seems...

Today, 10:19 AM By flowerybox
    • PTSD

Interested to hear from partners of ex servicemen and how they deal with their partners PTSD?

I've always thought that I've "gotten...

06-01-2019, 10:25 PM By MrMr
    • Do You Consider Internet Work "Work"?

I do.

I am always on Facebook and the suchlike. I realize it sounds like spam, but it is legit. I also have my books being sold online and...

06-08-2019, 04:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Gender Identity, Expression, and Why It Matters – Discuss

Do you feel that your gender identity, or the way you express it, falls outside of the “norm”? Maybe you have a friend or family member you're concerned about? Have you – or a loved one – eve...

05-28-2019, 12:09 PM By Ashlee T.
    • Glad to be here!

I found this site via my subscription to another writers’ site...and boy, I’m glad to be here!

I haven’t been published since the ‘70’s-‘80s,...

Yesterday, 11:39 AM By Lakewolf Whitecrow
    Working...
    X