• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to lose this stomach fat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in my opinion, you have to think about running. Runnin - one of the best ways to burn fat from your body. But don't forget about nutrtion.

Comment

I personally have the same problem. I'm particular heavy in the abdomen area (very annoying). But I have have lost plenty of weight in general which has helped trim my belly too. What helped me was joining a Muay Thai gym. The workout is very intense and has a lot of cardio involved. I also noticed that my arms and legs look more toned. You might want to give it a try :-)

Comment

Exercise is very important for your health and body. In same way, healthy food and nutrition is also have importance in a healthy diet.
        Last edited by jns; 11-17-2017, 11:11 AM. Reason: Outbound links and advertising are not allowed.

Comment

But you do not want to exercise only one way to target a specific. It's ineffective. You want to work out everything. Remove dairy from your diet completely, try to minimize sugar intake (its a killer), and really cut down on red meat

Comment

You have to make up a proper plan with your trainer and do a lot of cardio exercise with balanced diet schedule. If you do it properly for couple of month then you can easily lose your weight. That's what I have done in last three months and lost around 4-5 kg per month.

Comment

Fat is the common problem now a days Most of the people suffering from fat problem so firstly you wake up early in the morning and do regular exercise This is very helpful to reduce your body fat and you can take green tea early morning.

Comment

Working...
              X