• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

exercise gym or home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My advice is to join a gym because good gyms with qualified personal trainers can really help you getting started in your journey to your weight loss journey. This can keep you motivated and also give you some great tips for achieving your fitness level sooner.
    Ladies: get on track for a sexier, slimmer and stronger you

Comment

The gym is the place for exercise in the gym I exercise in the guideline of instructor. If you are fresher Gym is best. I noticed some peoples make common exercise mistakes if you exercise alone or in the home.

Comment

Gym! Just sold my equipment since I had not used it in years, been going to the gym. I prefer the gym because of the equipment and the environment tends to energize and motivate.

Comment

I personally prefer the home workout. Because then you are in control and nobody is there to disturb your space. And I need my space to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica Hudson View Post
            I personally prefer the home workout. Because then you are in control and nobody is there to disturb your space. And I need my space to work out.
            agree Veronica and welcome to WH!

doing a kid's exercise video at home with our child
            much more comfortable for me at home than in a group class at a gym

Comment

It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish. I have a few dumbbells and other equipment which allows me to get everything done at home, and you can probably do the same, but your husband may want to use heavy weights for bench press and squats that he doesn't have at home. I know that if I was someone who only went to the gym it would increase the amount of times that I'd be able to talk myself into skipping a workout.

Comment

Yeah, going to a gym is money wasting, but if you don't exercise regularly at home so going to a gym is right for you.

Comment

The answer is simple. Do what you know works for you. You don't need to waste the few days gathering responses to rationalize either working out at home or at a gym. Those few days could be better spent exercising anywhere... it doesn't matter at home or at the gym, depending on what it is you want to accomplish.

To me, it already sounds like working out at home is a challenge. You need to remove yourself from the snacks and from the distractions. If the gym is the answer, then so bet it. If it's going outside, then do it.

Anyway... just remember that improving your health and appearance is about 80% diet. If you really want progress, then start there... So think of it like this:

The diet starts at home, the workout can be done anywhere.

Comment

If you have gym equipment at home, than you should hire professional fitness trainer which one guide and improve your exercise and fitness workouts.

Comment

It is better to go to Gym rather than exercise at home. I prefer to got to any good fitness center as the atmosphere motivates me and it will regulate the exercise more than general exercise at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X