• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workout for pear shaped woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout for pear shaped woman

Hello everyone!

I need your advice about developing an efficient workout routine.
    I'm in my twenties and I tend to store fat in my lower body. Also I'm a skier and I used to compete for ten years but unfortunately when I'm off ski season I tend to gain weight and extra chub mainly in tights and hips, because tbh I have a hard time at sticking to a routine cause of work, uni etc.
    ​​​​​​Usually I cycle and I do at home-workouts.
    has anyone faced this issue- gaining sudden weight after stopping intense sports?
    Could you please suggest me a routine?

Thanks in advance

​​​​​​

welcome to WH Valentina

pear shape is not a bad shape at all to have, it's the people with apple shapes (too much belly fat) that have increased health risks
    since one can not spot reduce, and just really lose weight all over when you do lose weight, why not find an activity you enjoy enough to keep you active when it's not ski season

but don't be afraid to have hips , they actually come in handy when you have a child and you're carrying them on your hip when they're 2 or 3 yrs old

Comment

i would try to run alot everyday

Comment

I have a pear shape and I train my hips, butt and legs a lot, because I want it to be attractive And I work a lot on my arms too for balance.

Comment

Working...
        X