• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Which is the best way to decrease weight.......?

The short answer is to take in less calories than you burn. This can be accomplished by many manners. Diet and exercise making sure that you eat properly, eat the proper foods and in the right portion sizes, then get out and the easiest exercise is to walk. Just walk where ever you want to go, walk just for the fun of it. Later you can incorporate a weight bearing routing and increase your cardio levels by increasing your walking pace to a jog or a run.

Comment

In my experience, issues with weight are all about diet. Eating a plant-based diet and eating less will resolve any weight issues.

Exercise is great for health, discipline, and longevity. But, you can exercise daily and still be overweight with a bad diet. If you eat properly, you could never see the inside of a gym, never touch a weight, and never do any exercise whatsoever and be slim.
      "Those sowing seed with tears
      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Losing weight and keeping it off is more about diet control from my experience.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

I just avoid:

cakes
          ice cream
          dessert
          takeaways
          fried food
          crisps
          biscuits
          ready meals
          sweets

I do eat chocolate, however and have one or two bags of crisps once a month. I avoid ice cream and I cook all my dinners from scratch. I just avoid fattening, processed foods most of the time: because there is the odd slip up!

Comment

The best for decreasing the weight is regular exercise and food supplement according to needs of your body weather it is protein, vitamin, multivitamin and weight loosing products.

Comment

The key is regular exercise and healthy food on time every time.

Comment

Working...
              X