• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
    I just avoid:

cakes
    ice cream
    dessert
    takeaways
    fried food
    crisps
    biscuits
    ready meals
    sweets

I do eat chocolate, however and have one or two bags of crisps once a month. I avoid ice cream and I cook all my dinners from scratch. I just avoid fattening, processed foods most of the time: because there is the odd slip up!
    Good tips,
    Thank's for sharing

Comment

I'm glad to help!

Comment

I reckon it's exercise that decreases weight. It is boring, but true. I do often wish I were a sporty person but I'm not. Hence why I'm not skinny. Anyhow, if you want to be slim, then get exercising!

Comment

So many tips, I think I'll definitely try some of them!

Comment

I do cardio and avoid junk food and prefer healthy food instead of oily or fast food and lit bit of yoga and exercise.

Comment

You can reduce weight very quickly. Just put some efforts and follow the given steps-

Eat healthy food and take low calories.
              Stay active with regular exercise. It will not only help you to lose weight but even it will also help you to stay fit and healthy.
              Drink lots of water.
              Get proper sleep.

Comment

Drink hot water. Not very hot. But avoid cold water. You can mix Cinnamon powder and take this drink in the early morning. Will reduce your weight. Another way to reduce Mix lemon, honey in hot water.

Comment

I just control how much sweet stuff I'm eating. I simply don't eat the ice cream or biscuits. But I do have a weakness for chocolate! Still, that isn't a crime. A few treats do control cravings and stop overeating. A little of what you fancy does you good.

I truly believe this: the odd dessert is fine and will control blood sugar cravings, stopping the urge to raid the fridge in the middle of the night.

Comment

Any one help me that which exercise help me to reduce my all body fat. which can be done in less time
                    Ingrid Carley, Registered Nurse ** <a href="http://www.orchardhousebexhill.com">Dementia care home in Bexhill</a>

Comment

Regular exercise and healthy food instead of fast food will help you do decrease your weight.

Comment

Execise the daily routine, Avoid fast food. You consult the your daily basis diet, so eat time to time. Dietician is good advice providing you.

Comment

Originally posted by sandy03 View Post
                          Which is the best way to decrease weight.......?
                          the best way is regular excercise , drink plenty of water and take some ayurvedic medicines too to reduce weight instantly

Comment

You're right, Marry Will. It seems advice everyone offers, but everyone does know best. There is no quick route to losing weight: it takes just eating sensibly and doing some exercise. There is no magic formula.

Comment

There are many ways to decrease weight, but the main thing its all depend on you which method will be best for you or you can. For example-
                              Dieting
                              Exercise
                              Eat healthy food at the right time with heavy exercise.
                              If you can't control your hunger, then take some doctor prescribed appetite suppressants. OR Go to the clinic for medical weight loss consultation.

Comment

Wouldn't it be wonderful if weight was easy to lose? Wishful thinking. But I avoid the usual weight gaining foods. I'd like to be slimmer, though. However, I will not starve myself as scientific research has found after losing the weight, it comes back on again: double. This sounds crazy: I mean, avoiding food does make you slim. Scientists say differently. There is all kind of research and studies into diet and weight. Some women have actually doubled their weight by going on lots of diets. Personally, I just eat a little and often. I don't follow media diets or starve myself. I don't overeat, either. A lot of people will disagree with this post, but it is something to ponder and read up on.

Comment

Working...
                                X