• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Good way to get fit at Home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the Good way to get fit at Home?

1 Take a walking tour of your city

2 Weights definitely aren't a must for a killer strength and cardio workout.

3 Grab a jump rope to try this seven-minute cardio routine

hula hoop
    or dancing to your favorite fast songs
    vacuuming, washing windows, raking leaves, mowing

Comment

It doesn't take much effort or money to design an effective workout program at home. Things like fit balls, dumbbells, exercise bands or tubing, and push-up bars are an inexpensive way to create a routine that works all the major muscle groups.

Comment

To join a gym can be an excellent way to get fit, but it’s not the only way. You can enjoy a quality of workouts at home or outside that will give you the same excellent results and put a smile on your face at the same time.

Comment

Doing regular exercise and aerobic workout are the best ways to stay fit at home. You can also use dietary supplements to stay fit like Omega-3 Fish Oil, L-Glutamine etc.

Comment

Hey. I really like to go in for sports at home. Exercise has always been a huge source of stress for me. No matter what difficulties or stresses I can fight back and forth in life, it's much better for me if I can find the motivation for a good workout. Sometimes I long for a good kick with my legs; I want to push myself to such an extent that I'm covered with sweat and suffocate. Other moods call for something less cruel, something light and mild in order to reduce stress and ease the relaxation of the body and mind when they may be reluctant to release the worry of the day.

My training of Yoga and Pilates is universal. You can use it as a supplement to a more violent workout to raise your total caloric costs, you can use it as a separate routine, when you have muscle aches or you just do not feel like dealing with a HIIT killer, it makes a great cool routine, and you can also use it at any time to close the world and blow off a little steam, if not just for 15 minutes. This creates an excellent workout for a workout before going to bed to accommodate the space between each other and the hours and hours that you spent during the day, sitting at your computer or playing on your phone. This can help you fall asleep quickly and, possibly, improve the quality of sleep.

These are very effective toning exercises for the butt, thighs, core (abs and back) and weapons. Many of them are excellent back health exercises that improve the integrity and strength of the core - an important factor for people who like hard HIIT training and strength training that require great strength. This is definitely a friendly training for beginners; you can do this with low Pilates and do yoga as often as you like, as many times as you like throughout the day.

Comment

Regular exercise is must to become fit at home. You can do yoga, bicycling, swim, play, gymming, and other exercises to become fit.

Comment

There are plenty of workouts on youtube to get you moving and motivated for all abilities and stages of fitness. Many of them require no gym equipment. I like the HIIT workouts for their intensity and the fact that they only take a short time out of my busy day!

Comment

For me it was always a jumping rope. It doesn't matter are you in shape or not - it's gonna work. And you'll see your progress daily

Comment

To do fitness at home requires a strong will. As for me, the best part of the day for fitness if morning. You can turn on your favourite music and start with warm-up . Than make some muscle-building exercises like press-up, elbow plunk, do abdominal crunches. Than jumping and hula hoop. Repeat one more time. Finish with a stretching.

Comment

walking and dieting
                      Last edited by sarahanry; 06-05-2018, 03:21 AM.

Comment

agree to you!

Comment

Agreed, sarahanry.

Comment

Little bit of yoga is also best for fitness at home.

Comment

Great 18 Tips to Fit at Home

Make a plan to eat healthy.
                              Figure out when's the best time to exercise.
                              Find a place in your house to work out in.
                              Plan your routine
                              Log it
                              Gear up
                              Set goals
                              Always warm up
                              Do some dynamic stretching
                              Include a cardiovascular segment
                              Do resistance exercises
                              Stretch
                              Cool down
                              Work out as you clean
                              Take a brisk walk