• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fitness Checkup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness Checkup

Hey guys, I returned from new york last week. I am not felling well, I have cold, temperature and itching in my body. Can you suggest me any good doctor & also suggest me blood test lab for my routine checkup. I want full body checkup. The drinking water of india doesn't suits me pls guys suggest me and help me ASAP.
    FITNESS
    100.00%
    CHECKUP
    0%

Hi
    Can you tell me your Location where you stay in India so that I Suggest you best doctor regarding your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rishucute View Post
      Hi
      Can you tell me your Location where you stay in India so that I Suggest you best doctor regarding your problem.
      Hello Rishu cute Recently I live in Delhi NCR so please tell me the best health check up laboratory near Delhi NCR. I'll be very thankful to you dear...

Comment

Hey nkaur,
        First of all welcome to India back !
        In Delhi NCR location many labs, These labs have good reviews on Google or In Facebook!
        You can check first from you there you get best results and tell me the proper location because am also from same location If you need any help you can tell me anytime. Or about your basic problems thats you facing after come back India Is common because of climate changing. Please send the correct location I will surely recommended you best lab in your area ..
        THanks buddy !!

Comment

Hey nkaur,
          Hope you feel well today.
          One of my friend faced last weak problem & they are under treatment now. I ask about him health they replied feel better then before. Just a give some time i will ask to you reply here.
          Thanks & Take Care!!

Comment

Originally posted by nkaur View Post

Hello Rishu cute Recently I live in Delhi NCR so please tell me the best health check up laboratory near Delhi NCR. I'll be very thankful to you dear...
            Hi..Hope you well
            Here i tell you the best Doctor about health problems in Delhi NCR .They are expert in health problem in which including cold problem,itching problem,skin infection ,muscles pain ,digestive system and many more. Last time i visited here and get health benefit from here
            Last edited by jns; 12-11-2017, 04:47 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Hello nkaur,
              Welcome to India!
              This is a common problem whenever a foreigner has come to India and they have to face minor issues regarding their health. Don't Worry. Give me your proper location in Delhi NCR after that I will suggest you best doctor and labs near around you for your health issues problems.
              Thanks N kaur

Comment

Working...
              X