• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips on dieting/healthy eating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on dieting/healthy eating?

I like many other people suffer from being addicted to sweets. I've been looking to cut some sweets out, do you guys have any tips on what I can and cannot eat? And any recommendations? Hoping for a response!

I am a sugar addict. The best way to get control of cravings, that I've found, is just to stop the sweets 100% for a period of time. Took me awhile to accomplish that, but I did. After that time, the intense cravings stopped. The weaning was awful, the cravings are distracting, but worth it to fight through the temptations and get control.

After being off sweets for awhile, the cravings subside. I found that then, I can have a little and be ok, but it only takes a bit more to spark the cravings and send me back into that cycle. Sugar is powerful. Don't underestimate what it can do!

Comment

I am also a sugar addict. I have stopped the sweets for over 3 years now. I also avoid biscuits. I only have the occasional ice cream in summer: you get the gist. I just stopped eating the sweets, cold turkey. They would've rotted my teeth and made me fat. I couldn't eat them anymore for my sanity. I simply don't buy them. Once you're off the sweets, you'll find after a while the cravings disappear: really. It is hard at first, but your body adjusts and then you're fine. The only way to give up the sweets, is to stop buying the sweets altogether.

Comment

Eat a wide range of foods to ensure that you're getting a balanced diet and that your body is receiving all the nutrients it needs.
        Last edited by jns; 06-08-2018, 02:48 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

There are so many way to leave fit. But we should follow some diet to maintain health.
          Last edited by jns; 06-12-2018, 02:21 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Agreed, panchkarma27.

Comment

Working...
            X