• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does tea have an effect on weight loss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does tea have an effect on weight loss?

I've read a number of ads in the newspaper, online etc. in which they are telling about tea which has a weight loss effect.
    is that true????

Hi Jane. It depends on the tea. Also, some are safe and some should be avoided. What were you looking at, regarding teas?

Comment

There is a lot of information on reddit about teas that help you lose weight. I started here and combined the teas they recommended with walking http://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/c...roopic_effect/

Comment

The one I had the most luck with is Acetyl L Carnitine. Here's an article about it here http://nootriment.com/acetyl-l-carni...r-weight-loss/

Comment

GNC recommended L-Glutamine for when I run and walk, too. It seems to help my muscles heal better. With the exercise and the tea combined, I lost about 15 pounds. I didn't change my diet much, either.

Comment

Don't just order supplements online, either. This is where I get mine, and the site has good reviews. http://peaknootropics.com. Talk to your healthcare provider before you try any herbal teas, though.

Comment

What I mean to say earlier is don't order supplements online from just anybody in the previous thread. Sorry. I've had really good luck from that site. I've been using them for a couple of years.

Comment

It depends on the tea.

Comment

Here are 5 teas that can result in a slimmer you...

1: Star anise tea: promotes digestion
                  2: Peppermint tea: controls what you eat
                  3: Green tea: builds metabolism
                  4: Rose tea: prevents constipation
                  5: Oolong tea: guards against obesity

Comment

Yes it is. Green tea can help lose weight. You can find many information about this feature of green tea on the internet.
                    Just remember that do not drink green tea when you're hungry, it's not good for you.

Comment

Yes, tea can help you to lose weight. But, you have to drink tea without milk & fat-free sugar. Green tea is also beneficial for the health. Green tea can help to burn fat and lose weight naturally. Green tea is available in many flavors, you can select flavor as per your taste.

Comment

I assume tea can help weight loss. There are so many teas available these days. Herbal teas may assist you to become healthier. I know that peppermint tea soothes the stomach. I'd certainly google it and find out what teas can benefit you. I love tea myself and find it wonderful to drink every day.

Comment

Yes , I have tried to use green tea and effective for loosing weight.

Comment

Yes I have tried green tea to lose weights, and so effective but you have to do workout as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mageor View Post
                              Yes I have tried green tea to lose weights, and so effective but you have to do workout as well.
                              Yeah, green tea without sugar is a good advice.

Comment

Working...
                              X