• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Nutrittion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Nutrittion

What is best nutrittion?

Please be more specific. There is no one best nutrition for every single person. It depends on your goals, your current medical state, etc.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

eat a variety of foods and pay attention to serving size
      by eating a variety of foods you will most likely get nutrients you need
      it's when people start excluding food groups that it gets more difficult to get needed nutrients
      everything in moderation and you'll be fine

Comment

of course if you have a condition such as diabetes, renal disease, heart disease, etc
        follow the diet prescribed by your doctor

Comment

I would recommend taking nutritionistís advice before making any changes in your diet. Kim Vitellaro-Rendler, BCHN is a nutritional counselor and director of nutritional services at LifeScape Premier in Scottsdale, Arizona. Check out The LifeScape 3 Day Cleanse plan developed by Kim Vitellaro-Rendler.
          Last edited by jns; 03-30-2017, 11:03 PM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed.

Comment

Depending on your medical state, weight, levels of activity, etc you should eat in moderation. If you're doing a lot of exercise/activity you will need more energy providing food. Whereas if you're doing low level activity you will need to eat less. Also your medical status affects your nutrition. Such as if you've got diabetes or high blood pressure. I'd advise you see a dietician. He/she will assess you and draw up a food plan. Everyone is different, so what's right for one is not right for the other. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Every one has her/his own type of body and depends on your body structure, weight, activity or job and so many other factors.
              For example If your nature of job is more physical, you need diet with more energy. Similarly another example is as mentioned above, I would like to second it that if you have some kind of disease like diabetes, heart disease etc, you will need some custom diet to support you in such disease. So, my advice is to consult with dietitian or meal planner who can recommend you best diet according to your body requirement.
              Last edited by jns; 06-18-2017, 12:55 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.
              Ladies: get on track for a sexier, slimmer and stronger you

Comment

First set your fitness goal. What is your body medical situation and the habits all are factors when decided the best nutrition.

Comment

Hello my dear, your question is not very clear and straight because nutrition can be of various types and it always depends on your physical requirements and your health goals. Everyone needs a different kind of nutrition and it depends on current physical condition and health of any person. When it comes to know about nutrition, it is all about essential nutrients that our body need on regular basis. If you want to stay fit and healthy, good nutrition is very important for your body. If anyone wants to achieve goal of fat loss and Weight Loss, nutrition will be all about low calorie and healthy nutrients like protein, vitamins and healthy fats. When someone wants to gain more weight and more energy, he will require more carbohydrates and more fats in regular diet. It will also depend on your current health condition. If anyone is going through any specific health problem or health condition, he will need a different kind of Nutrition. You should be more specific and should tell about your health and fitness goal. It will always depend on your regular diet, regular lifestyle and your health condition that what your body actually needs. If you are going through any kind of health condition then I will recommend you to consult your health expert and nutrition expert to prepare a proper nutrition plan for your body because they can understand your health condition in a better way. If you are looking to find any good nutrition plan for your fitness goals like your gain goal or your weight loss goal then you can easily find various kinds of Nutrition plans on the Internet and it can be really helpful for you.

Comment

The best nutrition sources are vitamin, protein and Anti Oxidants.

Comment

Working...
                    X