Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are the Warnings about the Combination of Duromine with other drugs?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What Are the Warnings about the Combination of Duromine with other drugs?

I know very well that Duromine is a very popular and potential drug for burning fat and curbing appetite. However, I’m anxious about its possible combination with some other drugs. Many customers that buy Duromine online say that there are some special warnings about that issue. I’m sure that such powerful pill cannot be combined with all medical remedies. Definitely, it has some restrictions. I know that it should not be mixed with some similar drugs. What are they? And can anybody tell what other drugs, products or substances are also contraindicated in this case? This is a very important problem. I’ll looking forward to your answers. Thank you very much!

• There are numerous contraindications, warnings and precautions, and adverse reactions on this drug. They are too numerous to list here and therefore it would be best to look up the FDA professional drug information online.

Comment

• Hey Jackie, best to do some research online as mentioned above. I though I should also add, make sure to also research where you are purchasing it from. I always read reviews online for example from this awesome website which should point you in the right direction to a trustworthy store. Hope that helps!
      Last edited by jns; 02-27-2017, 09:52 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X