• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for gaining weight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for gaining weight?

I had an operation a few months back and since then I've been losing a lot of weight. I've calculated by BMI and apparently, I'm underweight, almost severely. I know people will say "just eat more" but it really isn't that simple. It's problematic for my stomach to adjust to larger portions. My antibiotics are also causing extreme fatigue; I can't exercise regularly like I used to (exercise really helped) and I sometimes skip meals. All this is making me so depressed and my mood really affects my eating behavior.

I think if you do need to gain weight, you have to do it slowly. Don't eat loads of fatty foods: stick to protein and carbohydrates. Again, gain weight slowly. Exercise will build up your muscles. Because you want to put on weight in your muscle: not have layers of fat. I am sure someone else on here will have more advice. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Doctor would suggest you best in this regard. I never tried that although I was over weighted. It was really difficult to think about this. I think you should take instructions from doctor before doing this. May you get well soon. Take care.

Comment

7 easy and healthy ways to gain weight.

Add carbs to your diet.
        Eat more protein.
        Fat is not all bad.
        Do the right forms of exercise.
        Use the right technique and duration.
        Get enough sleep.
        Take supplements.

Comment

I want to gain my weight for health insurance. Because i am surfing from lots of health problems so i want to gain weight for good health and after that i can get health insurance from online.
          Last edited by rvreenaverma1; 04-30-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

It is important to be healthy but not to be fatty, it requires that you know what to have and what not.. food plays an important role in our life and having uncontrolled habit can put you on bed. So keep in mind to get suggestion from a good doctor the same role for your child that you should talk with pediatrician.
            Best Pediatrician in Noida & Delhi Who is Available Round the Clock from Most Trusted clinic Nidan Child Care. We provide highly professional Neonatology in Noida & Delhi NCR

Comment

Best Tips to Gaining Weight
              1. Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories
              2. Eat more often
              3. Drink milk
              4. Try weight gainer shakes
              5. Use bigger plates
              6. Add cream to your coffee
              7. Take creatine
              8. Get quality sleep

For more click here :
              Last edited by jns; 05-03-2018, 08:29 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
              X