• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supplements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

What are your thoughts on health supplements?
    I have brought health isagenix weight loss supplements and I thought they were fanatic with helping me cleanse my body.
    Last edited by jns; 06-12-2018, 04:21 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

I use a health supplement from Holland & Barrett. I think that is the best shop for supplements. I am not plugging the shop, but I definitely use that shop myself.

Health supplements do work and I'd advise anyone use them for any medical conditions. Sometimes natural treatments can be equally effective as chemicals in medications. For instance, peppermint oil helps the bowel. Evening Primrose Oil helps with PMS. The list goes on. I would advise anyone check their local chemist or even look online to see which supplements will help.

Comment

Working...
    X