Supplements

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Supplements

What are your thoughts on health supplements?
    I have brought health isagenix weight loss supplements and I thought they were fanatic with helping me cleanse my body.
    Last edited by jns; 06-12-2018, 05:21 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

• I use a health supplement from Holland & Barrett. I think that is the best shop for supplements. I am not plugging the shop, but I definitely use that shop myself.

Health supplements do work and I'd advise anyone use them for any medical conditions. Sometimes natural treatments can be equally effective as chemicals in medications. For instance, peppermint oil helps the bowel. Evening Primrose Oil helps with PMS. The list goes on. I would advise anyone check their local chemist or even look online to see which supplements will help.

Comment

• You're right with your information, Loric2014. There can be the placebo effect. But I believe most supplements do work. Of course, a person still has to be realistic about what supplements can achieve. But this is true for even medications prescribed by the doctor.

Anyhow, a good post, Loric2014.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Sex with Mother in Law

My dad has ejaculated into me at times. Not every time...

Today, 12:42 PM By Dr Christine
      • Reply to AC7

Ah, I’ve never heard of an ethical vegetarian.

I haven’t eaten animal flesh since 2003 (at least not knowingly or intentionally). That’s...

Today, 10:38 AM By Stillness
      • Reply to AC7

There are a lot of "ethical veGETarians" that have no problem with the dairy farms...where cattle are treated really poorly. I am just pointing...

Yesterday, 08:10 AM By atskitty2
      • Reply to AC7

The ethical vegans don’t eat dairy for that reason. It’s interesting how they view things. I found out recently that some of them will eat eggs and...

01-19-2019, 12:51 PM By Stillness
      • Reply to Accepting Who You Are

P&C, I'm a fairly quiet person too. Not shy. People mistake that for many things, and misunderstand it all the time. I'm ok with that. I choose to...

01-19-2019, 08:54 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X