• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolate dietary supplements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate dietary supplements

Hi!
    I have tasted one complex of dietary supplements, based on the organic chocolate. I try to eat as much orgainc meal as possible, that`s why these supplements draw my attention.

It is an Energy complex. I ate one bar in the morning and stayed alert the rest of the day. It is supplemented with Green Coffee, which is a natural source of caffeine. I was fed up with all these chemical pills, powders and capsules. But this organic chocolate dietary supplements are very delicious!

So, if you have a sweet tooth and appreciate effective organic food, like me, I recommend you to taste. There is a link: link removed
    Last edited by atskitty2; 06-14-2018, 05:30 AM.

Dark chocolate and other cocoa products are popular with the general population, but their overall health benefits remain controversial. It is known that chocolate helps to get rid of sad mood or stress, that is, it reduces the production of the hormone cortisol. Natural chocolate can help a woman get out of depression;
    Improves the absorption of sugar in the blood and reduces the risk of developing diabetes. Flavonoids, contained in bitter chocolate improve blood circulation, lower the risk of blood clots;
    With PMS, women simply need to eat at least a piece of chocolate to feel more happy. And, in addition, chocolate can have analgesic effect;
    If a woman is overweight, then she can afford to eat exactly bitter chocolate. It will normalize the pressure, the cholesterol content and even will hinder the development of cardiovascular diseases;
    People who are primarily engaged in mental activities are simply obliged to eat a little bitter chocolate every day. It improves working capacity and nourishes the brain due to the phosphorus content;
    Chocolate is able to strengthen bones, because it contains calcium, and teeth - because it contains fluoride;
    If a person suffers from angina, then chocolate can relieve pain and even kill some of the microbes;
    Magnesium, contained in the delicacy, speeds up the metabolism in the body and improves the state of the gastrointestinal tract;
    Chocolate allows a woman to stay young and beautiful, because it includes antioxidants that prevent the formation of wrinkles on the face.
    That's how much use is contained in one tile of real bitter chocolate! Therefore, you should not bypass it, and if you want something sweet, then you can eat such a chocolate without scruples, because it will not bring harm. Of course, you need to eat sweetness in moderation.

Comment

Working...
    X