• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health Tips for Women Over 40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health Tips for Women Over 40

If you're in your 40s. You can take actions to ensure healthy aging. Some health guides for women over 40 can follow these tips:

1. Eat breakfast everyday.
    2. Do yoga meditation. It'll increase oxygen level in your blood which is good for brain health.
    3. Build muscle. As aging decrease your muscle by 3%-5% every decade after the age 30.
    4. Love your body. What you have got just love your body. It's natural what you've got from nature but maintain it with a healthy way of living and exercise.

5. Eat yogurt or kimchi. They are rich in probiotics. It'll build a healthy gut which is beneficial for your general health.

6. There is no better option except exercise from staying away from aging.

Peace

Thanks for sharing your tips it is really very helpful and informative too.

Comment

I do actually eat breakfast everyday. It keeps me energetic throughout the morning and early afternoon. I have also done yoga, which I really enjoy. I don't do it often, but I love it when I do!

Anyhow, great tips!

Comment

Working...
      X