• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep Your Body Fit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Your Body Fit

Hydration
    Drink as much water as you can. Water keeps your body hydrated and provide you energy and stamina during work. You may drink ice water if you are maintaining weight loss routine. Avoid beverage soft drinks. You don't know how much sugars are in there. Hydrate your body for an active lifestyle.

Cardiovascular Training
    Cardiovascular training keeps your heart healthy and protects you from heart diseases. It stimulates blood flow to your heart, lungs and makes your blood vessels stronger.

Weight Lifting Training
    It's also another best way to keep your body fit and proactive in your busy life.

jamesrcurtis curtis Thanks for sharing this post. I want to add some more points that some people don't have time for going to a gym and do cardiovascular training or weight lifting training. So, you may go for a short walk in the early morning and after dinner. It may be helpful for you. Do some home activities like cleaning or dusting in your house or garden. Add lightweight food in your diet once in a day.

Comment

Thank you very much James for this post. Sharing is caring Maybe you know something about Emoxypine? It is researched at the moment and a lot of people in bodybuilding communities are raving about it. I would like to know whether there are already reliable studies on this substance? I only found this article, which was useful but it wasnt enough for me:
      Do you think it will be possible to use in the next couple of years? I have problems with my cholesterol levels and this semm like it could help.
      Last edited by jns; 10-14-2018, 07:43 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

A great post!

Comment

Working...
        X