Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penzeys Spices - Anybody else order?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Penzeys Spices - Anybody else order?

If you love to cook, bake, etc., you should really order spices from here.

They are awesome. I don't buy anything at the store anymore, I've ordered all my spices from them for about 10 years now. You can buy the spices in bulk too. Their spice blends are wonderful.

We go through a ton of granulated garlic, taco seasoning and another one called Chicago Steak (awesome for grilling), so I buy these in 1 lb bags and just refill my jars. It beats the prices at the stores and the quality of the spices is far more superior.

If you go to the website, you can request a catalog, which I recommend. The website leaves little to be desired, but the catalog is great. They send about 4 or 5 a year and they always have really good recipes too.

Anyways, just thought I'd share. I recommend them to everybody!

• I love Penzey's. I just sent the baker's spice kit to my mom's little sister for Christmas and some of their Vietnamese Fancy Cinnamon to her other sister. Their Vietnamese cinnamon was given top marks by Cooks Illustrated as well.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X