Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parmesan Breaded Veal Cutlets

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Parmesan Breaded Veal Cutlets

What you need: all spices and amounts are to taste.

Thinly sliced veal cutlets
    Bread crumbs
    All purpose flour
    2 eggs
    Salt
    Pepper
    Garlic Powder
    Shredded Parmesan Reggiano
    Olive Oil

Procedure:

Combine bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese and mix thorougly. Set aside. Pour flour onto a dish. Set aside. Beat two eggs in a bowl- add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.

Roll the cutlets in flour coating both sides.
    Bathe in egg mixture on both sides.
    Roll in mixture of bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
    Fry on medium to low heat in olive oil coated pan. 4 mins a side.

Shown served with linguine alfredo.

• Very nice! I was actually looking at some organic veal the other day but passed since I don't know how to cook it. Got any tips for veal without the breading?

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by OG612 View Post
      Very nice! I was actually looking at some organic veal the other day but passed since I don't know how to cook it. Got any tips for veal without the breading?

OG
      Unfortunately, not as yet. And because of the slightly gamey nature of it, I probaby won't try it other than breaded and fried.

Comment

• That looks and sounds delish! I'm not a veal fan, but I'll probably try it on some pork or chicken.
        <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Little View Post
          That looks and sounds delish! I'm not a veal fan, but I'll probably try it on some pork or chicken.
          Works awesome with chicken cutlets as well.

Comment

• I'll try it with chicken. Not big on veal either.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X