Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a great guacamole recipe?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Anyone have a great guacamole recipe?

I love guacamole! I'd love some new recipes tho
    [IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/jennimassa/pinupgirls-1.jpg[/IMG]C'mon girls - let's have some FUN!

• Yes.

2 Medium ripe Avocados.
    Half a medium sized white onion...diced.
    Half a medium sized tomato...diced.
    1 HOT green chile. The smaller the better...diced.
    Juice from one small fresh lime.
    2 tablespoons of cilantro diced.
    Salt to taste.
    Pepper to taste.

Add avocado to a medium sized bowl. Smash a bit. Mix in all ingredients adding spice and lime juice last. Make sure to keep the pit in the mixture...it will prolong the freshness of the dip.

To die for.

Comment

• Fantastic!!!!! I can't wait to try it..

I was eyeing the avocados at the market tonight, but thought, no, no, that doesn't go with the shrimp scampi!
      [IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/jennimassa/pinupgirls-1.jpg[/IMG]C'mon girls - let's have some FUN!

Comment

• Update!

I now add about an inch of minced ginger to the above.

Gives it a nice zing!

Comment

• so that's what the pit is in there for. My friends does that all the time but never told me what it's for
          -------------------------------------
          "Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times."
          Weight Loss journey began: January 2009 - Weight Loss to date: 24lbs
          Currently Working out 4 times a week.

Comment

• i realize this this is an older thread but many of my friends claim i mest the best guac they have had. If you are still interested i can type it up really quick if you'd like. Just let me know
            "I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, - and the stars through his soul."- Victor Hugo

Comment

• Originally posted by ocularone View Post
              i realize this this is an older thread but many of my friends claim i mest the best guac they have had. If you are still interested i can type it up really quick if you'd like. Just let me know
              Please share! =)

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Old member

welcome back chaya

it must have taken time to divorce from your husband
                so there was time to change your mind, forgive, and stop the...

Yesterday, 05:54 PM By amy40
              • Reply to Old member

It really isn't a matter of being "wrong" or facing any sort of judgement. It is just a matter of doing what is best for you and your daughter....

Yesterday, 10:51 AM By Ashlee T.
              • Reply to Which is the best way to decrease weight?

It sounds like mini cakes are not a useful diet food, no matter how mini they are....

Yesterday, 02:00 AM By jns
              • Reply to Gut Health

Everybody has bacteria in their gut. Various bacteria colonize the gut shortly after birth and I supposes that the last bacteria die slightly after death...

Yesterday, 01:58 AM By jns
              • Reply to Old member

I think you have to trust what your heart is telling you: not what you "should" do. Do what will make YOU happy. Sometimes we all have to forgive...

02-15-2020, 02:20 PM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
              • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
              • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
              • Just to say Hi!!

Hello everyone, What's up?

02-08-2020, 04:45 AM By Emily2020
              • Dating married man and need advice

So I have been seeing someone for five months. During our third date, this man told me he was married, but was now divorcing. I believed him, however...

01-31-2020, 05:47 AM By MariaL
              Working...
              X