Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loaded baked potato soup

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Loaded baked potato soup

I love this recipe for LOADED BAKED POTATO SOUP, so I figured I share with everyone.

Ingredients:

6 large baking potatoes
    1/2 stick butter
    1/2 cup flour or 4 Tbsp. cornstarch
    7 cups milk
    1 bunch green onions, chopped
    1/2 pound bacon, crumbled
    1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
    1 cup sour cream
    Salt and pepper to taste

Preparation:

1. Bake potatoes until done. Let cool, peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces.

2. In a large pot on medium heat, melt butter, add flour and stir until blended. Increase heat to medium high. Slowly add milk until mixture is almost to a boil.

3.Add potatoes, green onions, and bacon. Stir in cheese, sour cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Heat until cheese is melted; serve.

• I'm not a soup person at all, but this sounds delicious!!! I must try it sometime
    Love isn't about finding the perfect person, but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly <3

Comment

• I LOVE potato soup! I will be trying this soon...
      [IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/jennimassa/pinupgirls-1.jpg[/IMG]C'mon girls - let's have some FUN!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X