Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutloaf(simple frozen dessert)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Nutloaf(simple frozen dessert)

You will need: 1 box of graham crackers, 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk, 1 pack of pecans

Crush graham crackers in mixing bowl and add the 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk and crushed pecans and mix with hands(will be sticky!). After you have mixed it good enough put it all back in the graham cracker box and freeze for about half a day. Then when your ready to serve cut open box and you have a loaf you can cut into slices.

• Omg I eat condensed milk with a SPOON. Love the stuff.

Why do you have to mix it by hand?

Comment

• You don't lol. I just always mix it with my hands because its just seems to mix better . And also its easier for me to stuff it back in the box lol

Comment

• Does it not mess up the box??
        [COLOR="Magenta"]If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
        -Andy Rooney[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.--Noel Coward [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Live your life and forget your age. --Norman Vincent Peale[/COLOR]

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X