Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative Sandwich/Salad Combos

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Creative Sandwich/Salad Combos

I like interesting mixes of foods that you might not think would go well together but are really yummy (ex: adding a little bit of whipped cream cheese in a turkey wrap with veggies and honey mustard is sooo good).

Does anyone have an interesting combinations of salad or sandwich toppings that you love?
    [COLOR="Magenta"]If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
    -Andy Rooney[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.--Noel Coward [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Live your life and forget your age. --Norman Vincent Peale[/COLOR]

• waw that sounds rllyy great i should gave it a try
    i love to eat cream chess too it tastes good with evrything!

toasty peanut-butter w/ honey sandwhich is so yummy

Comment

• I like to add a teaspoon of peanut butter to a bowl of chicken soup to add some protein and mmmm it tastes good too!
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X