Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zucchini recipes

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• kygirl
    replied
    I put mine with some canned tomatoes, spinach and peppers in lasagna I skip the meat and make this lower calorie/lower fat option...it's yummy and only takes about 30 minutes with the new no boil noodles

Leave a comment:

• ocularone
    replied
    you can saute them with some olive oil is really good. My favorite for spring and summer though, is to grill them. One of my favorite fresh quick dishes to make during the summer is to slice some zucchini, squash, and red onion and quickly saute them with some olive oil (or butter if you are going for less healthy ) then thick cut some fresh tomatoes from the vine and toss them in and let it cook down for just a few minutes. chop some fresh basil and toss it in there as well. add a pinch of sea salt and when your veggies are the softnes that you enjoy, remove and enjoy

i also have a good recipe for pasta primavera that has loads of delicious veggies (red, yellow, orange peppers, onion, asparagus, zucchini, carrots) that is also really easy

Leave a comment:

• whodey44647
    started a topic Zucchini recipes

Zucchini recipes

Does anyone have any good (healthy) zucchini recipes? I have never tried it but bought some to try and dont' know how to make it where it will be low calorie. I know people fry it but I am wanting to avoid frying it.

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X